It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2007, 06:48 AM   #1
(female)

lenni1980 HB User
Question Question to ask....

Hello....

I am due to see an LLMD nxt week for the first time and would like advice on what question to ask him so that i am prepared and i dont want to miss somthing out.... as so many of you have great knowlegde of this i would be greatful of your help....

Thank you

Old 11-16-2007, 04:09 AM   #2
(female)

ryebeach HB User
Re: Question to ask....

hi lenni
I have been treated with a lyme doctor for over a year and and a half I have seen some pretty bad days with the treatment so just be ready sometimes the treatment is worse than the lyme but well worth it in the end I guess I go to a Lyme Literate in ny city I travel to there from NH 5-6 hrs I have a sister in ct so I go there first and then head off to the big apple from there My original one in NH left his practice but trained under this one
Make sure you get a western blot from a company that specializes in lyme Igenex in ca is the one I use I don't know about the UK From what I have read there are different strains of the co-infections babesis and others and also the spirotte of lyme too Make sure to get a cd-57 test to see where your immune systems sets I take vit b complete milk thistle magnesium multi vitamin and vitamin c You really need to keep your immune system up and definately do not take steroids of any kind they suppress your immune system and it is really bad for lyme
Make sure to write down what you have been going through with symptoms and when and definately get tested for any co infections They can be as bad or worse than the lyme its self The doc says that is what is holding me down still I wish you luck and go onto different sites to check out lyme and the co-infections also look for ticker on this site She is wonderful and probably the most knowlegable person I have seen She must have been through alot and is very resourceful
Good luck
Ryebeach

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread