Hi Tara- I've been looking forward to the update from you on Dr Hoadley. Thanks. I wonder if it is possible that certain lab's methodology fits a patient better than others and it is not a one size fits all solution.
NOT that I am an expert, but if I had indications of MS, I would put the IV in hold. As I am sure you know, abx makes MS worse, just as MS meds make Lyme worse. My LLMD has said that I can put my abx on hold and re-start again later so wouldn;t you be able to do that and not get too far behind? At this point, it sounds like better safe than sorry.
I wish all the best for a certain diagnosis for you. No matter what we each have, we just want to know for sure what it is! I hate that this disease is so mushy!