It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User
flu...lyme...grr??

So i know lyme def. lowers your immune system. I think i got a really bad flu bug or something tahts been going around? I've been sick about a week now. First my throat/glands were real swollen, went to the dr. gave me med's and it felt better. I felt icky tho just like sicky run down fatigue drained ext. Well now my stomach really hurts and i just fell horrible-drained, runned down, just really sick. How long does it take to get over the flu with the lyme?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB Userticker HB User
Re: flu...lyme...grr??

Hi eclipse. How long have you been on the meds now? While it is possible you have the flu, you may be herxing.

I hope you feel better soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

yea i figured i could be herxing...but im usually pretty good at telling the difference between herxing or just being sick with something else. I could be wrong tho. Anyways ive just started back taking zithro prolly been on it 7days now.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:04 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Michael did any of those doctors test you for Epstein Barr Virus or Cytomeglovirus? Or any of the herpe family??? They can cause what you are going through also. These were not addressed in me up until about maybe a year and half ago. Herpe virus's are killers too!

Hope you feel better soon.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

eclipse27 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Michael did any of those doctors test you for Epstein Barr Virus or Cytomeglovirus? Or any of the herpe family??? They can cause what you are going through also. These were not addressed in me up until about maybe a year and half ago. Herpe virus's are killers too!

Hope you feel better soon.

what are those jojo?? and where can i get info on those?

Old 12-10-2007, 07:08 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Let your fingers do the oogle walk..

Virus's are just as crazy as bacteria (s). Majority of us have Epstein Barr and Cytomeglovirus and other herpe virus's in our systems. When our immune systems drain low they love to flare up....

check out the symptoms for them......These cause Mono ....

Hope you are feeling better today.

hugs

Closed Thread