It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tiredpoet HB User
Supplements

I'm wondering if you all would be willing to share what supplements (any and all vitamins, minerals, herbs, teas, amino acids, etc) you take and what they help you with?
My insurance won't cover any homeopathic doctors so I'm trying to do a bit of research on my own and put a regimen together, but I'm curious what if anything has helped some of you.
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
(male)

brimmy HB User
Re: Supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredpoet View Post
I'm wondering if you all would be willing to share what supplements (any and all vitamins, minerals, herbs, teas, amino acids, etc) you take and what they help you with?
My insurance won't cover any homeopathic doctors so I'm trying to do a bit of research on my own and put a regimen together, but I'm curious what if anything has helped some of you.
Thanks!
Being extremely cautious with mineral supplementation. You're infected with a bacteria called Borrelia and it loves minerals. It depleted many of them from your body, and while you can benefit by replaced some of them, if you start taking large dosages of many different minerals you'll probably find your symptoms begin to rapidly increase.

Magnesium is helpful, iron also is probably a good idea, be extremely cautious with zinc, copper, and many other minerals. I'd suggest you completely avoid any multimineral preparations.

B-vitamins are great, calcium ascorbate is good (Ester-C), C0Q10 may help you if your energy level is low, but I've found that large dosages of Niacin helped my energy level better than anything else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread