It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
(male)

mta43782 HB User
Pretty New at this, Lots of Questions

Hello everyone,
First I will tell you a little about myself and then I have some questions maybe some of you can help with.

I am a 25 year old male from Pennsylvania. I developed a large round rash on my thigh along with a very painful spotted rash that covered the palms of my hands in May of 2005. I went to my family doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about. It went away about 2 weeks later. Fast forward about a year and I started developing daily severe chest pain that went straight through to my back. My family doctor told me it was an acid problem. In October 2007 I developed severe pressure and pain in my head and balance problems. I often deal with low body temperature, chills, pain, and alot of numbness and tingling on a daily basis. However, all these symptoms are difficult but my psychiatric symptoms are the worst. In January of 2008 I developed OCD, anxiety, and depression that I have never dealt with before in my life. In March of 2008 I saw an "LLMD" who diagnosed me with Lyme although I tested negative at my local hospital. In June of 2008 I had a fry lab test that said suggestive of bartonella spp. So thats my story, please feel free to comment or suggest anything. I will start new posts for each of my questions. I will have many along the way, I hope someone can help.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
(male)

steve1906 HB User
Re: Pretty New at this, Lots of Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mta43782 View Post
Hello everyone,
First I will tell you a little about myself and then I have some questions maybe some of you can help with.

I am a 25 year old male from Pennsylvania. I developed a large round rash on my thigh along with a very painful spotted rash that covered the palms of my hands in May of 2005. I went to my family doctor and he said it was nothing to worry about. It went away about 2 weeks later. Fast forward about a year and I started developing daily severe chest pain that went straight through to my back. My family doctor told me it was an acid problem. In October 2007 I developed severe pressure and pain in my head and balance problems. I often deal with low body temperature, chills, pain, and alot of numbness and tingling on a daily basis. However, all these symptoms are difficult but my psychiatric symptoms are the worst. In January of 2008 I developed OCD, anxiety, and depression that I have never dealt with before in my life. In March of 2008 I saw an "LLMD" who diagnosed me with Lyme although I tested negative at my local hospital. In June of 2008 I had a fry lab test that said suggestive of bartonella spp. So thats my story, please feel free to comment or suggest anything. I will start new posts for each of my questions. I will have many along the way, I hope someone can help.
Hello Mta43782, Sounds like we have alot of the same things going on. Here's my list: Keep in mind I've had MRI's, Boold work, Lyme test(Local) and every other test my Doctors could think of and everything keeps comming back OK.
Some of these come and go but I'm always very cold and my body (mostly upper body) always feels like it shaking; its driving me crazy!!! It all started with chest pains that lasted about one year. Had stress test, xrays etc and found nothing.

(My Body)Tingling, numbness, burning or stabbing sensations, shooting pains, electric sensations, chills

Cold all the time/chills - chronic cold
Rash – Stomach, arms, wrist, legs
Still have the rash on my stomach since May 2008
Eczema & hives
Hands – white / red spots Neck creeks and cracks, neck stiffness, neck pain legs (mostly left) pain/numbness Feels like I have a lump in my throat (comes and goes) Lose stool & Diarrhea Hoarse Sinus problems / nose crusting/bleeding
chest pains Started June 2007
Some Joint pain
headaches Sex/no interest
inability to concentrate
eyes - fuzzy vision in both - Light sensitive
sore throat
cold spots on some of my
sweats mostly at night Fatigue / Depression / Anxiety / Avoiding people(better now with Prozac)
extreme mood swings
no patience
Felt somewhat better on 8-9-08 – 8-13-8

Steve

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread