It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
(female)

ks2 HB User
How Long Does It Take Doxycycline to Work

How Long Does It Take Doxycycline to Work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
(male)

luckeeluke HB User
Re: How Long Does It Take Doxycycline to Work

I think it really depends on the person and their personal situation. My symptoms seem to fluctuate daily, weekly, and sorta monthly. You might feel worse the first few weeks, might feel worse montly, or you might feel worse off and on during the whole course of the Doxy.

How long have you been taking the Doxy? How long will you be taking it? What's the mg/dosage on it?

Doxy is tough in the summertime because of the sun sensitivity. Seems like Doxy might be a better choice for the fall especially the way the seasons go in Massachusetts. However, if you just got a bite or diagnosed, Doxy or Tetra is a good choice and should start to kick the crud out of what ever is there. May take awhile. On the other hand it might not do anything. As you can see my answer is varied, just like Lyme. There is really no correct answer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread