It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

6Blues HB User6Blues HB User6Blues HB User
Small circular rough patches on skin - very weird - anyone got these?

Hi folks.

For the past few months, I have noticed strange spots/bumps on my skin.

So far they've appeared on my arms and legs. I have maybe 10 of them in total.

They start as a tiny circular white rough patch. If I scratch them, some of them scrape right off, like a thin callous or dry skin or the dried top of a healed blister.

Some of them don't come off, and, being a 'picker', I scratch and pick at them constantly.

I pick at the ones on my forearm. They drive me crazy! They don't itch - I just can't help picking at them.

Am I in a new stage of the disease? What on earth are these things? Will they go away?

I showed my LLMD but she was in a hurry that day and she dismissed my complaint as "everyone gets those".

I could see a dermatologist, but I lost my insurance.

I wonder what kind of cream I could put on them?

Any ideas anyone?

Peace and health to all,
Mickie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Small circular rough patches on skin - very weird - anyone got these?

Hi Mickie, I sometimes get these little circular things on me. They are about the size of a dime and on the outside "usually" on the right side of it, it has like a little half moon red area. Mine don't itch. They break out on my right side of my back by my shoulder and on the right side of my torso.

I had someone look at it thinking it was ring worm. They didn't think it was. Been about 6 months since I have had them. wierd!

Have your tried a antifungal cream, or antibiotic cream.

Hope you are doing well!

Hugs!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread