It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2008, 07:00 AM   #1

Eline Mostert HB User
internal bleeding and black stool

my mother is in the hospital for 5weeks now she suddenly got ill she had an obstruction in her stomach which pused up and pressed the lungs agains her ribs shes on a ventelator but her kidneys also gave in 4weeks ago she gets dialisis she had pancreas infection and because of the kidney failure low blood pressure. my question is she have internal bleeding and a black stool and the doctors can still not tell us where the bleeding is coming from or why it started. she also has a infection that can pass on to other patience

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: internal bleeding and black stool

Hi sorry to hear about your Mom. I am wondering though, did you post on the correct board?? Does you Mom have lyme disease?

I hope she gets better soon, this must be terribly scarey for you.

Try to stay strong.

Jodie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread