It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
(male)

freznos HB User
Cure in sight?

Hello,

I have recently found out I have lymes disease. I have read that there are many "treatments" for the disease, however I have failed to find any lasting cure for lymes disease or babesia. All treatments I have read about seem to offer rotating medications to alleviate symptoms temporarily.

Does anyone know of a company that is developing a permanent cure for lyme?

Old 04-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
(female)

Renae610 HB User
Re: Cure in sight?

I think the difficulty in finding a one-cure-fits all, is that Lyme is really not just one organism but rather most of us have a "pathogen soup" that is different from one person to the next. So we each require a customized treatment plan depending on which set of viral and bacterial infections/coinfections and other complicating conditions we may have, such as CFIDS, Fibromyalgia, the RNasL problem, etc. I hear that if we have Babesia, it is tougher to recover but possible. If you have Candida overgrowth, there are over 300 strains, so you have to keep changing products to cover the strains you have or else Candida will block cell-receptor sites so that your Lyme-killing products won't work.

We have to get beyond the Medical mentality of merely treating symptoms, and really find the cause and treat it, while at the same time, listening for what your body needs at every stage of recovery. This requires using energy-medicine too. Work with a Lyme Literate M.D. to get diagnosed and then go to an LL N.D. and use a BioMeridian Biofeedback to assess what supplements your body needs periodically to correct deficiencies and kill organisms. Our bodies have an innate intelligience and the BioMeridian works with your body seeing what it needs to heal, layer by layer. Any product you take must be energetically compatible with your body or else it won't work! All products should be tested out on the BioMeridian or through muscle testing or else you're just experimenting and wasting your time and money using them.

And you've got to assist your body with detoxifying if you are taking meds or herbs to killl organisms or else you will stress out your liver. I am most familiar with Ion Cleansing.
Others use the Infared sauna. Those using the Cowden protocal use an herb called Burbur too, which helps flush out toxins. You also have to address the issues of heavy metals, neurotoxins, ammonia on the brain, etc. as you kill off organisms or else your treatment will not fully work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

marshrose HB User
Re: Cure in sight?

I was sick for 4 years with lyme if not more, treated on and off throughout that time with oral antibiotics, few months on few months off and so forth. I eventually started having more severe neurological symptoms, (they thought seizures), and eventually I was put on IV antibiotics (after positive lumbar puncture), and treated for 6 weeks with penicillin K? potassium. That was in 2002. After that, I semi downslided, and started walking here and there, then going to the gym, and worked my stamina and body back up to the point I was (and am) fine. I am only on these boards as I am healing from a 2nd back surgery, no correlation, but I pop on the lyme boards here and there.

Remember people DO get better, and most of us just dont have the time anymore to come and post, we're busy bees and trying to forget the ordeal we went thru with dealing and fighting lyme. I also had babesia and bartonella H.

There is hope, and over time with the right treatment you will get there too, once you get over the hump and can muster the strength to get your body back up to par from being so deconditioned with the exhaustion and pains from lyme, you will see and get there yourself.

Just takes time and sometimes a whopper med to knock it from your system.

I have not had another lyme western blot, to see where I land on the bands since my IV, ( had to have another spinal tap after to ensure it was gone which it was), but there IS hope and people CAN and DO get better, its a matter of patience and when the window comes to start pushing youself and your body out of the cycle of pain and exhaustion you can do it.

Closed Thread