It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
(female)

Sharon2011 HB User
My Lyme immune id test- is it valid?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody has heard of this test. Most people I talk to have not heard of it. is it a valid test? My doctor is doing this for me.

Thanks

Old 06-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: My Lyme immune id test- is it valid?

Is that the name of the test? Lyme immune id test?

If it is...nope haven't heard of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
(female)

Sharon2011 HB User

Hi Jen,

My LLMD is performing this test on me, so I will let you know when I get the results back.

Take Care

--Sharon

Old 07-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #4
(female)

dganz HB Userdganz HB User

It's amazing 41 was eliminated because my friend who went undiagnosed with Lyme tested reactive for 41 and wasn't treated....15 docs later and finally finding LLMD, she began treatment. She is finally starting to feel better after almost 2 years of symptoms that included debilitating headaches infused pain reliever didn't help...

Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
(female)

Sharon2011 HB User

This is very upsetting for me. I must have have enough of the Lyme symptoms for for them to diagnose me. She's waiting on the blood tests.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User

Sharon, from what I have read on the boards and from other people. A "true" Lyme Literate Medical Doctor will go on symptoms. Not sure why this test is taking so long to get the results back from.

I am sorry you are going through this mess.

Jodie

Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #7
(female)

Sharon2011 HB User

Hi JoJo,

I have not got all the blood test results back....she did get some sort of result from one of my tests...don,t know which one.......but she is said that my body is definitely fighting off some infection. Based on my previous symptoms ,and the fact that it seems to be spreading so fast...she has given me a treatment plan.....right now I am on doxycline from my Pcp?...but llmd does not really like that antibiotic..but told me to finish because she thinks it is worse to start an antibiotic and not finish it. So when that is done. I start on injectible bacillin la. Doc said it is expensive...and will need to shop the pharmacies form best price. I am now in need to get my pain under control so I can function a little better.....I just cannot believe how fast that infection is going through my body......started in my head..and now radiating down to my back...cannot believe how painful and uncomfortable this all is...kind of nervous...because I do not know if my husband is on board with all this treatment.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:18 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharon, I am thrilled to hear there is some sort of treatment plan happening.

Infection whether lyme or what have you, needs treatment that is for sure.

If you have Netflix you and your hubby could sit and watch..."Under Our Skin". It might help him to understand some of the whys of what is going on.

Hang in there!!
I at one time was sooooo bad that I had radiating pain from head to toe and every inch of my body and eyes.

Eleven years of antibiotics and supplements on my end. But is sure beats the alternative of where I was headed.

Thinking of you!

Jodie

Old 07-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #9
(female)

Sharon2011 HB User

Thank you Jodie......your encouragement means the world to me. Take care .....I am so sorry to hear that your pain was so bad.....how long did it take for you to get diagnosed? Hugs and prayers --sharon

Old 07-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

It took from 15 to 20 years for a doctor to listen to me and go on my symptoms.

Then he retired after 3 years into treatment then found my current doc whom is not a so called LLMD but he specializes in bacterias and viruses. So between the 2 docs been 11/12 years of treatment.

Took YEARS for the pain to subside. But I had no idea about detoxing during those years either.

Now if I get overly tired or stressed I have pain in joints, muscles feel weak like M.S. and the brain does not function properly.
So I have to walk a fine line all the time...

Jodie

Closed Thread