It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
(female)

lilbellamia123 HB User
Still Feeling Blue

I just can't seem to get out of the rut. I feel that there is this spiral and I am going down the drain and loosing myself in the Lymes. I wish I could stop these feeling I want to feel human and like the person I was. I can't do any of the things I use to do. It is so frustrating! I hate to be all whiney I just have no one who can even hear this they all just see me as MOM WIFE CO-WORKER and they can't hear that I am sick or just depressed. Please let me know have any of you felt this? Lilbellamia

The following user gives a hug of support to lilbellamia123:
jojo (11-30-2011)
Old 11-30-2011, 04:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: Still Feeling Blue

Hi Lilbellamia, yes many of us can hear you here This just seems to go hand in hand with a illness that know one can see.

When I was working I had many many people that liked me. It is very hard to get up and go paticipate in the world, especially when the doctors are telling you to learn to live with what you've got. That is is all in your head. To take this pill and that pill and you'll be fine...ect ect.

This disease can make one put walls up beings you just get tired of being kicked in the teeth from other people telling you to get a grip. To stop being depressed, to lose weight, or when you get under 100 pounds that you had better eat...crazy crazy world lymies live in.

Beings you know what you have, or atleast part of it.. You might find a Lyme Support Group in your area. And attend a couple meetings if you can. Possibly you will find others in the same boat as you. Maybe you can swap numbers with someone and you can give each other support. That is if there are any groups in your area. The last 5 or so years I have found this board to be my support. Have met many wonderful people here....

If you and your husband have not watched Under Our Skin, which can be found on Netflix or Hulu...or you can order the cd. It might help him to understand a tad bit what you are going through.

I hope things get a little easier for you.

Jodie

The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
lilbellamia123 (11-30-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread