It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
(female)

LymeyLisa HB User
Question Lyme Literate Doctor Needed In or Near Louisville, KY

Hello, I am new here and am desperately hoping to find a LLMD in or near the Louisville, KY area. I have been struggling with symptoms for nearly 15 years now, and I feel certain it is Chronic Lyme Disease. Until now, I have been receiving the standard Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue treatments with little success. I am not even 40 years old and I feel as though I am living the life of an 80 year old! If anyone can provide names of physicians anywhere near me, I would be SO thankful!

Old 12-26-2011, 11:43 AM   #2
(female)

prairiemom HB Userprairiemom HB User
Re: Lyme Literate Doctor Needed In or Near Louisville, KY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LymeyLisa View Post
Hello, I am new here and am desperately hoping to find a LLMD in or near the Louisville, KY area. I have been struggling with symptoms for nearly 15 years now, and I feel certain it is Chronic Lyme Disease. Until now, I have been receiving the standard Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue treatments with little success. I am not even 40 years old and I feel as though I am living the life of an 80 year old! If anyone can provide names of physicians anywhere near me, I would be SO thankful!
Hello LymeyLisa,
The best suggestion I can give you is to contact ILADS (go to their website) and they can help you find an LLMD in your area. We aren't allowed to give the names of LLMDs on this website. Most importantly, don't lose hope! The first step is getting with an LLMD! Stay plugged in to sites like this for encouragement and support! It is important to stay connected, as it is easy to feel all alone on this journey. I'm new to all of this, too, and this site has been helpful to me. God Bless you...Prairiemom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
doctor recommendation, fibromyalgia, kentucky, louisville, lyme disease