It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
(male)

chuey HB User
Looking for a LLMD near Fresno

Hi, i have recently been suffering from a various amount of undiagnosed symptoms, ive seen multiple Drs. since june of 2011 i went to bed exhausted and woke up the next morning with flu like symptoms and ended up in the ER because i was about to pass out when i was seeing my GP, nothing was found and i was kept in the hospital for two days then sent home as i was feeling better. i went back to work in july and when august came around i woke up in the middle of the night from a severe migraine like pain that then led to facial and body numbness as well as external uncontrollable convulsions but i was still fully conscious. since then i was extremely fatigued, exhauseted, dizzy and achy 24/7 then oct came around and it started slowing down as it would come and go then nov came around and i began having internal tremor like symptom in my upper body and head but the weird thing is that the tremor would only happen when i would try to sleep and at night. a few months have passed and now someone had told me to look into lyme disease. as of today my symptoms are head and eye pressure that comes and goes through out the day but is constant at night when i try to sleep, insomnia due to the tremor and head pressure/tension overall i feel like im sick as if my body is fighting something off. and my symptoms are worse when i try to do any kind of physical activity such as walking long distance or even cooking at a relatively normal pace or even laughing. so was wondering if anyone could help me and knew of any llmd near or around Fresno, CA or even within the State that is reputable. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread