It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
(female)

islandgirl HB User
Is this normal with lyme?

Is it normal to feel tingling, numbness, and pain in arms, hands, legs, and feet with Lyme? Is that considered neuro lyme or regular lyme? What helps to alleviate it? Also I have very disrupted sleep and always wake up at 3:30 am and can't go back to sleep. Anyone experiences this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
(male)

polespearer HB User
Re: Is this normal with lyme?

I myself have the numbness and pains, I also do have disruptive sleep patterns, sounds like lyme symptoms to me. Have you seen a lyme doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2012, 05:36 AM   #3
(female)

islandgirl HB User
Re: Is this normal with lyme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polespearer View Post
I myself have the numbness and pains, I also do have disruptive sleep patterns, sounds like lyme symptoms to me. Have you seen a lyme doctor?
I have seen three doctors and all tell me straight out I do not have lyme according to the Quest test which only showed one band reactive - IGM 23.

I can't get anyone to believe me or take me seriously and treat me. The scariest feelings though are feelings of confusion and disorientation especially when I am trying to work or in a store with lots of lights. I am allergic to the cephelasporins and doxy so I don't even know how they would begin to treat me. I ordered a kit from Igenix but I wonder if there is anyway to bring the bacteria out of hiding so that more bands can show on the test to get a CDC standard positive so that my doctor can treat. Any suggestions?

Closed Thread