It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
(female)

rose217 HB User
Newbie intro and looking for support

Hello my name is Rose, I'm a young 47 and after feeling sick for five years... I just tested positive for Igg23. I used bio reffence labs in NJ. I am Having a bad night with it tonight. Feels awful in my body. I am learning so much from so many online hubs and reading protocols. I have to see an LLMD †and start a protocol, but that's the part I'm terrified of. Will it be the right one? Will it make me feel sicker? Could I have a bad reaction and get worse and end up in the hospital? Adding to the stress is the fact there are no LLMDs available till Oct.

Theres a lot to learn about Lyme and I'm getting educated now, but I still don't know how to help myself till Oct other than body work. As I understand it, I need a combo of possibly an antibiotic, support from herbs (and or chinese herbs), †vitamins, rife machine, light exercise, energy, body, cranial work, various structural support and a nutrition regimen. I want to start tomorrow, but how and with what? I can't till I see a LLMD and he lays it out for me. †I am in the middle of a flare up the last two days so all I have been doing is reading up on it and resting and running to get body work done.. I've been worked on three times this week with some energy healing, chiro and osteopathic body and cranial work. †I am seeing the DO again tomorrow, and she does a lot of different body adjustments and cranial work which I need, but a protocol which involves seeing a LLMD is far off. She doesn't †work specifically with Lyme so it's obvious this is going to involve more than one or two doctors/healers etc. Plus I'm scheduled to get my mercury removed and they advise I delay that. this is All overwhelming!!!!!†

What is herxing?
Can i start a protocol on my own? Or parts of one?
What's the order of people's protocols if they choose antibiotics plus herbs vitamins rife? What's 1st, 2nd 3rd ect?
is IV antibiotic preferred for late diagnosis?
Should I wait to remove my mercury amaglams?

Just some things I'm thinking about.

Thank u so much ,
Rose xo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
(female)

rose217 HB User
Re: Newbie intro and looking for support

Sorry I meant amalgams, although the former sounded more like me. Lol

Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Rose:
Welcome to the board. I am from Long Island also. It is great that at least you got a diagnosis after all these years. There are several LLMD drs not that far. I don;t know who you are going to but there is one in NYC that is suppose to be very good. Maybe you can get an appointment earlier. Also there is another LLMD in Glen Head. He is a holistic dr that specializes in lyme also. I am just curious as to how your symptoms started and what are your symptoms. LaLa

Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
(female)

rose217 HB User

Hi lala thanks for the support! Here are my symptoms:
Flu like attacks every month at 1st then joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue worsening every
4 weeks, glutten intolerance, post exercise attacks of all my symptoms, memory loss, hair loss, blurry vision, feet pain and burning, Raynauds in hands and feet, irritable, jittery, a little OCD, seasonal depression, some anxiety, thyroid issues, low sex drive, crashing for days simply after a hard day of work or play, gerd, GI issues.

I tried to get earlier appointments but no luck.

Closed Thread