It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
(female)

tumbleweed11 HB User
Ovewhelmed

Want to post but don't know where to begin. Thought I should post at least once so no one thinks I'm a "troll" :P But I just need to read all your posts. And looking at that seems overwhelming. I am as sick as a dog. Actually, my dogs aren't sick at all, and would probably take issue with me for saying that. And if I had even one cubic centimeter of their energy and enthusiasm, I wouldn't be here. I used to be a strong person. A dynamo. I now feel like a tumbleweed in the wind. Blowing here and there, stopping only long enough to spit the dust out of my mouth. Looking for some bridge girders or a berm or the base of some mountain to slam into. Does this get better? It's been a long time.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: tumbleweed11
Blah49 (02-13-2013), jenj770 (01-21-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
(female)

HopeforLyme HB User
Re: Ovewhelmed

It definitely does get better! I felt like you did for 9 months straight. You have to find the right treatment that works for you, everyone's body is different. Also make sure you are detoxing everyday. Mindfulness meditation really helped me stay grounded and positive. A strict diet also helped my treatment in a big way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
(male)

igotcandida HB User

Hi lala52, i got epstein barr,esophagic candida, balance issues,lightheadedness,sinus,digestive issues,weakness,dry mouth,all these in the last two months, i think ebv has a lot to do with these,but doctors are clueless

Old 02-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
(male)

igotcandida HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala52 View Post
Thanks Jen:
Can you believe this snow fall. Wow. I take probiotics and oil of oregano already and I take grapefruit seed extract. I don't do any detoxing though. I have done the sauna a few yrs ago and I did some colonics and foot baths, but they were all quite a long time ago. I just got an official Positive diagnosis from Igenix. The LLMD has me on doxy and tindamax for now, then he will change in about two months. He also told me to take samento and reservertrol (sp.?), in addition to all the things I already take. Oh...and also 4000mgs of fish oil a day. Everybody talks about detoxing, but as I said, I don't do much of that. I don't really have the pain that a lot of other people talk about. I have tingling on top of head, balance issues, digestive issues, severe neck pain, etc. I was a lot worse a few yrs ago, but I think with lots of natural things I have taken over the years I probably kept the lyme at bay. My story is too long to get into. Stay safe and warm. Ttul. LaLa
Hi lala52, i got epstein barr,esophagic candida, balance issues,lightheadedness,sinus,digestive issues,weakness,dry mouth,all these in the last two months, i think ebv has a lot to do with these,but doctors are clueless

Closed Thread