It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
(male)

atlantiscanyon HB User
What is the deal with these rashes?

Hi,
I have recently been treated for a longstanding lhyme infection, both with viral antibiotics and doxy. I am getting better, but am suffering from post lyme. I had a spinal tap and had lyme in both blood stream and spinal fluid.

My question is all throughout having lyme, and after treatment these rashes on my back would appear in occurence with a "outbreak," i.e. whenever my syptoms re-appeared. I am still now, 2 months after treatment still getting these rashes occasionally. What is it? Is it just a residual allergic reaction, or is it another type of virus? I was tested for all the major tick related infections...

Here is an image: http://*****.com/spAs5x4

THey appear alover my body, but disappear within a day.

Thanks!!

Last edited by atlantiscanyon; 02-10-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: add image

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: What is the deal with these rashes?

How long were you in treatment? it takes more than just doxy to get the Borrellia bacteria in remission. Were you seeing a LLMD, Lyme Literate Medical Doctor??
If not it would be a good idea to get to one, sounds as though infections aren't under control.

Jodie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread