It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphedema Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

lisa61372 HB User
Unhappy Possible lymphedema

Hi I have had a slew of issues going on. It all started in may when I found a node behind my ear. It has gone aware and no one was alarmed by it. I also felt really crappy during that time tired, malaise, joint pain, my feet had also been hurting terrible. I had a ton of bloodworm come back negative. Then in June my left foot swelled up bad with pitting edema. I had an ultrasound that was negative but it showed an enlarged benign node in groin. It went down the swelling after a few days then swelled again and down again. My MD sent me for a ct and/ pelvis and that was negative just showed some reactive nodes in both groins. When the swelling is down my feet hurt and the area near my ankle feels like jelly like. My foot has not swelling in about 8 weeks now today it is swollen again this time not so pitting. I had an MD appt today and he is perplexed as to why this is happening. He did not feel anything in my groin. He said possibly lymphedema. He is sending me to a vascular surgeon. I actually feel better now except for this. My legs hurt like I ran a marathon all the time. My calves feel very tight also. Does anyone have any suggestions. I am so depressed and upset with all this I just want to be normal or know what is going on. Wi am overweight but it is difficult to exercise when you can't walk because you feel like a 100 year old. I did go to Zumba class twice last week because I am trying to work through this and move on but now I have this swollen foot again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply