It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board

Anxious and terrified.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
Azcole
(female)

Azcole HB User
Anxious and terrified.

I am a 31 year old female with zero health history. My legs started swelling up a few months ago after working 12 hour shifts on my feet. My left leg worse than the other so my primary doctor sent me for a Doppler this past week to rule out a blood clot. Well, no clot, but it did come back with bilateral lymph node swelling in my groin Left side measuring at 2.4 x0.6cm and Right side at 2.7 x5.7cm also a complex soft tissue mass found behind my knee on the "popliteal fossa" I have been in full blow panic mode since. I am schedule to see my GYN for a total work up and in the process of scheduling a biopsy with the local cancer center. Since this has happened I swear I can feel every node above my clavicle and on my neck. I cannot however feel the groin nodes at all.,. I'd never suspect them if the ultra sound wasn't done. I have no symptoms of infection or any other disease process. My blood work all came back fine. I am freaking out daily and I don't know what to do. Any advice out there?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply