It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #1
(female)

nikcan99 HB User
Makes You Wonder

I am just curious how many here with these symptoms drink diet sodas? Or eat/drink anything with Aspartame? The symptoms that I have are very similar to the FDA recognized symptoms of Aspartame poisoning. Now, I know this is obviously a cancer site, and many of you have been diagnosed with Cancer and I am very glad you are all ok. But I am just curious how many of you out there drink diet sodas and are getting the same symptoms? For me, I have ALOT of them, but what worries me is my lymph nodes being swollen for years and recently the new ones that have sprung up under my jaw.

Please respond if you also think this could be causing some of your signs. Because when I was browsing the web looking for answers on my symptoms, this also came up for me. Got me a little scared....

Last edited by moderator2; 07-16-2006 at 02:22 PM. Reason: do not copy from websites or post the material of others

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2006, 08:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Merimac HB UserMerimac HB User
Re: Makes You Wonder

You are absolutely correct that Aspartame has adverse reactions in some people. But a diagnosed case of lymphoma is done by examining the tissue in question under a microscope to diagnose the disease of lymphoma. The symptoms of lymphoma are very general and can pertain to every thing from a bad cold to food posioning and everything in between.
Allergic reactions occurr to many people who take in food or chemicals. Such as penicillin or strawberries. It would surprise many people as to how nutritious food breaks down chemically in the body. The bottom line is that if you feel that drinking a beverage or eating a certain food makes you ill, you stop eating or drinking it. Cancer is another mysterious illness that most do not understand which makes every one a target for information that may be rumor or poorly researched. My school professor told us back in the early 80's that cancer is just cell death. The aging process of cells is normal. When this process is speeded up, it becomes an illness.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #3
(female)

ceaves HB User
Re: Makes You Wonder

Actually cancer is kind of the opposite of cell death. The cells keep multiplying and never really die.

-Chelsea

Closed Thread