It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
(male)

Pokiebear1278 HB User
Swollen lymph node in groin??? help!

I don't know how to delete these

Last edited by Pokiebear1278; 05-16-2008 at 12:30 PM.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:25 PM   #2
(female)

Natassjja721 HB User
Question Re: Swollen lymph node in groin??? help!

Ive been very worried for the past few days... About a week ago i was in the shawer when i noticed two very small bumps in my groin near my pelvic. I didnt think much of it, but the follow day(s) it started to grow into enlarged lymph nodes. Alot of pain accompained it so i went to the hospital to be seen in the ER. I was seen by an OBGYN who only tested me for Gonoreehoeae and Chlymidia. He also odered aPelvic untrasound to be performed. They found three enlarged lymphnodes in my groin area. I was sent home without being treated as the pain continued. I was told that it could just be an infection. My worries were starting to settle until now i feel more bumps, larger areas of my pelvic and the ones i had are larger and in more pain. It hurts to stand, walk, sit, move and sleep comfortably. I dont know what to do. Im only 20. I do have a history of overian cysts that were milignant. When i was 15 in 2002, my mom was told that i needed surgery to take the cyst out. She signed an AMA (Against Medical Advise) form and discharged me from the hospital in fear of me having a scar. I hated her for it. They did mention that i would have an open windows or risks of overian Cancer. Her and I arent on talking terms anymore, and when we are she just tells me im "using up my medicaid". I dont know who to talk to or where to turn. I did recive my results today from the hospital regaurding my Gonorrehoeae or Chlymidia. They are negative. I dont know what to do. The OBGYN told me i had to follow up with another OBGYN doctor. Im currently looking for one that accepts medicaid... which is taking a while. The pain is getting the best of me... its becoming unbarrible... Ive read about painless swollen lymph nodes but these are exscruciating..My knee is also giving out and i dont know why... ..Im worried my "infection: is cancer. Any tips..... anything???

Help =/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

lilsunshine46 HB User
Re: Swollen lymph node in groin??? help!

Maybe staph infection? Have you gotten any tattoos lately or been sick? My son is in the Army and got a new tattoo from a friend and also got a staph infection in the form of boils{bumps} on his legs and butt while he was out in the field. It was very painful for him. THey are almost a purplish color , you can look this up on a search engine.

Old 01-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #4
(male)

deanfan HB User

i am not sure i have a swollen lymph node but i hade a urinary tract infection
i am over it but after i am my right groin is hurts but doesnt when you have a infection your nodes enlarge i just want to know

Old 01-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #5
(male)

deanfan HB User

i dont have any tattoos never wanted them but

it doesnt hurt all the time it mostly hurts when i sit down where i can stretch my groin it feels good to when i do it to

Closed Thread