It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
(male)

erfan HB User
Blood in Urine and severe pain lower left back

Dx'd with psoriatic arthritis and anemia of chronic disease...blood test showed elevted sed rate and C-RP...have chills (wear 3 shirts and 2-3 jackets in South Florida), itching, weight loss (about 10 pounds), malaise. CT of chest shows mildly enlarged lymph node in right groin, enlarged thymus and mildly enlaged spleen...also shows kidney stones although I am not having the immense pain I've hads with them in the past...have slight shortness of breah...last week I had bloody urine for couple of days and severe lower back pain although I do hve 3 levels of bulging discs, spinal stenosis and facet hypertrophy.

It would be easy to say that the blood is coming from the stones...but if not, is that a symptom of lymphoma?

Alan

Old 01-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
(female)

chrislenblue HB User
Re: Blood in Urine and severe pain lower left back

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfan View Post
Dx'd with psoriatic arthritis and anemia of chronic disease...blood test showed elevted sed rate and C-RP...have chills (wear 3 shirts and 2-3 jackets in South Florida), itching, weight loss (about 10 pounds), malaise. CT of chest shows mildly enlarged lymph node in right groin, enlarged thymus and mildly enlaged spleen...also shows kidney stones although I am not having the immense pain I've hads with them in the past...have slight shortness of breah...last week I had bloody urine for couple of days and severe lower back pain although I do hve 3 levels of bulging discs, spinal stenosis and facet hypertrophy.

It would be easy to say that the blood is coming from the stones...but if not, is that a symptom of lymphoma?

Alan
Don't think so, but you may want to check with a Urologist to rule out blockage from the stones or any other type of kidney problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread