It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
(male)

pip123 HB User
Newly Diagnosed NHL

I was scheduled for a CT guided biopsy, I ended up going for a surgical biopsy instead. I got a pathology report indicating B-cell Lymphoma. They have narrowed it to three types. Follicular, Diffuse Large B-Cell or Burkitt Lymphoma. I am still waiting to hear from the oncologist. My original scan was abdomen only and I have nodes in my neck that feel suspicious. I am nervous how the staging will turn out. I know it is in 4 lymph chains in the abdomen already.

Don

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Hodgkin's Was diagnosed with Hodgkin's today! SamB23 Lymphomas 2 01-15-2011 09:34 PM
newly diagnosed with lymphoma highlandpoppy Lymphomas 3 09-01-2008 02:45 AM
New to this forum and just diagnosed coolerking5 Lymphomas 5 09-13-2007 04:44 PM
Just diagnosed with CLL, is it normal to have these symptoms? jmontg06 Lymphomas 2 08-14-2007 09:37 AM
Newly Diagnosed with CLL.......and waiting CeCeWhit Lymphomas 6 05-28-2007 02:49 PM