It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
(female)

Rachallyy HB User
My doctors appt is in a month? Should I wait till then?

Hi, I'm hoping for some opinions from someone who's had similar symptoms.
I'm worried about some neck swelling I've had now for 2months. I first noticed a soft swelling in the low right side of my neck, in the posterior triangle, it's right where the neck joins the top of my shoulder. The swelling seems to increase as the day goes on. I've been watching it and had decided to wait to ask the doc about it at my next appt in July. However, ive noticed it is a firm knot there when my head is tilted back or I raise my arm, I think it's immobile. The last 2 weeks I've felt a few more firm knots higher up the side of my neck which I am assuming are nodes.

I had no signs of cold or infection when I noticed the first lump, and still don't although my allergies are beginning to act up. I've had no fevers, and no night sweats except for once but I wasn't drenched. I am having some persistent all over itching, eye irritation, off/on ear aches.

A few months back I went to my doc complaining of fatigue, swollen nodes in upper neck, and more frequent than usual illness, and pretty severe muscle pains. He stopped my so or and did some hormone testing which showed low Vitamin D and Progesterone. So I'm now on Vitamin D and natural hormone cream. The muscle aches did improve although are occasionally bothersome

I'm starting to feel a bit like a hypochondriac lol and I don't like to feel that way. Any opinions would help

Last edited by Rachallyy; 05-25-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
(female)

Rachallyy HB User
Re: My doctors appt is in a month? Should I wait till then?

That's supposed to be Zocor for cholesterol that the doc stopped.

Also worth mentioning are recurrent apthous oral ulcers, they've been in the back of mouth at throat

Closed Thread

Tags
itching, neck mass, swelling