It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
(female)

MissPieman HB User
lymphoma worry

Help! 21yo female. I have a large mobile rubbery lump above my collar bone on the right hand side. It especially sticks out when I'm lying on my side or back, and seems to be about 3cm. When I'm sitting up, it appears to be embedded in a ligament. This lump appeared 6 weeks ago. Last week I noticed an additional 2 lumps nearby. These 2 are very different- Hard, mobile and half the size of a green pea. I am freaking out about lymphoma as I've been reading about it online. Doc recently did lots of blood tests which were all normal (except an elevated bilirubin), and an ultrasound of the neck and collar bone area- he said he couldnt see any lymph nodes! This was baffling to me as it is so obvious when I feel it myself! So is it possible that these lumps are just normal i.e. a lump on a muscle + 2 normal lymph nodes which I can just feel as I'm skinny?? What additional tests should I seek for reassurance? Thank you in advance!

Closed Thread