It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
(female)

numnanny HB User
HIP PAIN and FEVER GOING ON 7 DAYS NOW

I posted a few days ago and got no response and my symptoms are getting a lot worse.

My low grade fever is now going on 7 days, I am weak and every bone in my body hurts. I went to the ER last week and had a CT scan and blood work. I have 2 hemangiomas on my Liver, a Adrenal Adenoma, and a Kidney Cyst. My blood work all came back normal aside from a few areas. I have MASSIVE Hip pains. Not only does it hurt but it almost feels like sunburn...nothing including my pants is able to touch it without pain. There is nothing there not even a rash. I have no appetite. I have bad night sweats and itching so bad that I start to bleed. I had a swollen lymph node that comes and goes on a daily basis.

Could you please tell me what you think? I have an Immune Deficiency and I am at added risk for Lymphoma.

Would lab work be normal if I had Lymphoma? What is the link of Hip Pain and Lymphoma? I see a lot of people have Hip Pain? Is the type of pain I described what you all have?

Thank you for your help!

Closed Thread