It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2011, 06:38 AM   #1
(male)

BlackMagic HB User
Possible Lymphona? Need help :(

Right, well, I will tell you the story. I will go in order of time.

Well it was a couple of months ago that I noticed a couple of red dots on my arms. Not big, the size of pinpoints. When I scratched it, they disappeared then re-appeared over the course of about 5 seconds. As of today, they're still on my arms.

About a month ago, I was camping and got bitten by at least 3 ticks. Now it was then, that I noticed a swollen lymp node in my groin area. It could of been there before, but I noticed it. No pain from it. Oh and I got a rash on the sides of my knees, not bullseye, a couple of circles which only appeared when I stood up.

So I went to the doctor and blablabla the gave me antibiotics (amoxicillin) which I took for a couple of weeks. I noticed the lump node was down a bit.

Now yesterday I noticed it was still there, I'm kinda worried. At first I thought I got Lyme disease but now I don't know. I was reading about hodgkins lymphoma and when I read about the spots on my arm I got scared. So should I go back to the doctor and ask?

Oh and I forgot to say at the doctors I got my blood taken, he said it was fine. Now that was checking for Lyme, so if I had cancer or something would that have shown up?

I'd also like to know what these spots are if they're nothing to do with lymphona or anything.

Thanks for reading.

Oops sorry forgot to say I'm 15, almost 16 and male.

Last edited by BlackMagic; 09-17-2011 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to put my age...

Closed Thread