It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
(female)

bbygrl2001jn HB User
do I have lymphoma that has spread in my neck?

I am a 28 year old woman that has been very healthy my whole life. I noticed a lymphnode in the back of my head/ neck region every once in awhile causes pain in the tip of my spine to head. this january 2011 I went to the hospital for back/ neck pain

Diagnosed Illness(es)
They did a catscan with contrast and the results are word for word ill read them there are bilateral submandibular lymph nodes measuring up to 12mm x 5mm, there are bilateral posterior triangle lymphnodes measuring up to 16mm x 11mm which is 1.6cm x 1.1cm in the right parotid space.

There are several small bilateral sub centimeters supraclavicular lymph nodes. now I just noticed a lump above my sciatic nerve in my lower back on right side, feels like a bone. I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight on what this means?

I have had neck and back pain that has been going on for 2-3 years and now this year has been the worst yet lots of swelling nodes in neck but not painful. its been ten months with these swollen and and never going down. I do have some night sweats, I do get short of breath alot just by dressing my 3 year old son, I have been to the ent who has said that they seem they have not grown to much.

just now got a family physician, who is about to have a bomb dropped on him about all this because of no insurance I never had a physician always went to the er when it started to cause spinal aches. went to er picked up all my results and now I am scared to see the doctor on monday. please help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #2
(female)

mishka101 HB User
Re: do I have lymphoma that has spread in my neck?

Hi there not sure I can help but thought I would reply as no-one else on here does!!! It is difficult worrying about may or may not be going on. I would press ANY Dr for some help and a biopsy of the most suspicious node(but to be fair they are not too big so that may be good and I have also heard if they are bilateral that is also a positive). This is all speculation of course as we are not dr's !!!!

Closed Thread