It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
(female)

Candiceuk82 HB User
Unhappy Lymph nodes in neck swollen abnormal lfts u&e

Hi, about 7 months ago I noticed a swollen node in my neck and then preceded to forget all about it until last week when I noticed the node had now turned into a cluster of nodes in the supraclavicular area, I also have 2 swollen nodes on the back of my neck all on the left hand side and a swollen node in each parotid gland that are rock hard, I went to docs and they performed blood tests, I received a letter this morning saying my liver function and kidney function tests were abnormal and they would like to repeat them, i'm starting to think maybe I should of gone docs sooner as I am a mother of small children one of whom is autistic and only has me, has anybody had the same abnormal tests that preceded to be lymphoma, I know my own body and can feel in myself that something isn't right as I am always exhausted and my scalp and calves itch like crazy, Thank you in advance,

Candice x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
(female)

mishka101 HB User
Re: Lymph nodes in neck swollen abnormal lfts u&e

Dear Candice I have just replied to you on my post so please read as I cant be bothered to type it all again haha!! We could be twins if the circumstances were not not grim! I have two ASD boys one 12 aspergers and the other is 5 classic autism! How's that for chance. So I COMPLETELY know where you are coming from.I could live with cancer but not with the knowledge that it had been made worse by the ineptitude or incompetence of doctors. I too have the "itchy" skin, I'm starting to look like I have scabies as I am constantly scratching, mostly my upper back and arms and face/neck area. But hey tonight is Saturday and I watched the X factor and had a couple of glasses of wine and try to pretend that everything is ok but if it really was would I be posting???? Hope to talk to you soon Mish

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread