| | Lymphoma symptoms???
I just want to make an list of every symptom i currently have and want to know if anyone had most if not all these symptoms for lymphoma..
1. Itchy skin all over.
3. Early fullness
4. Excessive burping almost everything i eat leads to burping.
5. Darker looking stools not really brown anymore.
6. Noisy stomach and intestines.
7. Lower back pain radiates up to the shoulders.
8. Weight loss 12 pounds in an year.
9. Sharp pain around my sternum bone not sure about this hearts fine tho.
10. muscle spasms widespread
11. Eye floaters i have black lines everywhere had couple before the symptoms started but now i have so many and there black and noticeable
12. Pain on the left side of my left abdominal mostly. Dr said my spleen felt fine.
13. Bone pain mostly in the lower legs.
14. Fatigue and muscle weakness.
15. excessive mucus real sticky
16. Flatten villi in the small intestine i heard this is from celiacs but does lymphoma cause this as well.
17. Also small zits on my legs maybe 50 or better some big some little some very itchy some not.
18. And finally soaking night sweats not constant or as bad as they used to be they very alot. When i first got them i soaked the bed for two weeks straight then they died down to where i hardly get them and if i do they arnt soaking. With lymphoma are they constant until they are treated?
19. Not huge lymph nodes in the groin but they do bother me so i had them biopsied showed they are chronically inflamed but no cancer.
I had ct scan with contrast clear, had ct of the chest nothing there either. Colonoscopy, small camera pill follow thru no masses.. Had extensive blood work done liver panel fine, ldh very low, esr, crp, cbc, metabolic panel completely normal. Ultrasound normal. Ive been to two hematologist and no one thinks i have lymphoma and the one is going to do an bone marrow biopsy in two weeks jic.
It sounds like l have lymphoma yet there is really no evidence. I also went to the er room few months ago and he told me if my esr and crp is elevated then there is an good chance that i have cancer somewhere in my body which they werent.. Any ideas? My first symptoms started an year ago.
Last edited by Talon2; 02-25-2012 at 08:53 AM.