It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
(male)

fr13 HB User
Swollen Lymph Nodes in Groin

Last Thursday i noticed that the lymph nodes to the left side of my groin were swollen, but the ones to the right were fine. On Wednesday night they were completely normal and it is now Saturday. They do not hurt at all unless i touch them. I read somewhere that if they swell quickly and are sensitive to touch it is probably from infection and if they swell slowly and are painless they could be from cancer or something, and wanted to know how true this is. I have no other symptoms other than this. Also, i have had a brush burn on my leg near the area that seemed to have healed, but about 2 days before the swelling, it was sensitive to touch again. Also, it appears to not be healing normally. I just wanted to know if the burn could be infected and what to do about it if it is. Thank you for any information and i really would like to keep going to the doctor as a last resort if i can.

Last edited by fr13; 04-21-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
groin, infection, lymph nodes, swelling