It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
(female)

jennhumm HB User
Question Help and input from those with Lymphoma/or same sympoms as mine:)THANKS!

Good morning! I am asking for honest input,especially if you have firsthand knowledge.I am female,35,complete Hysterectomy,Gallbladder removed,Thyroid removal via radiation 7 years ago.I recently went to DR and am currently to biopsy stage(next week),but would like to know if others have had similar symptoms:approximately 9mos ago-started having episodes (3-4Xper week)of insane itching-arms,legs,back,butt,underarms,sides,etc, which is getting worse,6mos ago started sweating at night on occasion(not DRENCHING sweats usually),8-9 mos ago started mild fevers-100 or less periodically for no reason, 4mos ago started periodic horrible pain in center abdomen area that subsides within 1/2 -hour or so, I am tired and get tiny "blood pinpoints under skin on breasts (which itch,too),my bones hurt-primarily all on left side,soreness under left arm but no evidence of swollen node,found HUGE clusters of swollen nodes in left groin.Dr did bloods test and sed rate-all normal (including WBC)except elevated liver Enzymes(I don't drink),low potassium,and elevated RBC.Went for Ct scan of abdomen down;nodes in left groin swollen-largest measuring over 2 inches and then smaller as they went up into abdomen. No tumors in abdomen, spleen slightly enlarged,and liver had some fat and was "grainy". I generally do not feel good.I have a MASSIVE history of cancer in blood relatives-literally mom,both sets g-parents,aunts,uncles,etc that have either survived or died from cancer.So,be blunt and if you have/have had same similar experiences, please share along with diagnosis.Latest CT scan showed nodes in groin were down;the largest is now just under 2 inches.Radiologist/Dr said the groin nodes were a little strange in the fact that they seemed "stringy and clustered". I also have almost constant swollen nodes to either side of trachea(windpipe), as well as "spells"of feeling great and sudden feeling of nausea.So,lay it bare and be blunt please I am not a "basket case" and have enough nursing education to know that this is not a death sentence, therefore, as stated previously-be blunt and honest. I am curious if anyone has experienced the same symptoms and the outcome-good or bad. I thank you all in advance!!BTW, if you are wondering with nursing knowledge why I didn't seek help before, it has been a bad year and I attributed each symptom to something explainable; ie. itching=stress, etc. Thanks again!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
lymphoma, lymphoma symptoms, swollen lymph nodes