It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
(female)

hlpash HB User
help, 20 yrs old with unusual symptoms

Hi, over the past two months I have been going through a lot of testing to try to find out what is causing my body to be out of wack. I have recently had some unique symptoms of lyphoma, but to give you a little background before I noticed these lymphoma symptoms, my symptoms that lead me to initial testing generally deal with my digestion and stomach pains, but everything my doctor is testing me for (anemia, autoimmune disorders, celiac disease, chrons disease, thyroid disease, etc is coming back normal.) My liver enzyme levels are changing on their own without any changes in my habits; my ALT and AST levels went from 51 and 52 to 18 and 24. My doctor did a simple blood test for lymphoma, but is that conclusive? The unique symptoms I'm experiencing are 1. the itching that worsens at night and 2. when I drink alcohol, almost instantaneously all of my muscles and joints burn and ache and I can't find relief, after about 20 min the pain subsides. I looked into that wondering if it was a food allergy, but I found that it can be the first symptom of lymphoma (sometimes even before there are swollen nodes present) typically in girls in their early 20s, like myself. The problem is, I'm not aware of any swollen nodes. To tell you the truth, I don't even know where to be looking. Is it possible that I have swollen nodes internally, like my stomach and that is what is causing my severe stomach pains?

Thanks, any help or information is much appreciated!

Last edited by hlpash; 07-31-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread