It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
(female)

babyboomer6 HB Userbabyboomer6 HB User
Reason for bumps in groin area~~~

Please~~~I need some advise about this issue. I have lumps in my groin area on both sides . The lumps are from grape to pea size and are from my pubic bone(lower)up to my hip bone! Now, I am scheduled for a very serious back surgery Oct. 29th with a world renowned surgeon to fix my flatback syndrome and saggital imbalance. I am pitched forward and leaning 50% of my body. It takes a walker to hold me up. I am putting so much pressure on my pelvic bone from my ribs its terrible!! And I can feel the pressure on my groin! Darn!! Please, I need some advise. I am going ahead with this ten hr. surgery on Oct29th to fix my back. My Dr. (MD)wanted me to get a cat scan of my pelvic area, but I have to have one in Sept. ordered by my back surgeon for my back on my pre op Sept. 19th. And so I didn't want to do the one for the groin area.Don't you think the groin area lumps could be inflamation?? Well, wishing all of you a good week! I will look forward to hearing some comments about this~~~thanks for listening, it means a lot! Linda. PS. I just really am between a rock and a hard place. I don't want anything to stop my surgery,as I've been waiting forever and this is a terrible way to live. But I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by not checking out these lymph nodes.??

Last edited by babyboomer6; 09-10-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: No response

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread