It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
(female)

abbymagenta1 HB User
Repetead night sweats

For a few months i have been having night sweats. I blame the summer, the fact that i had a stye in my eye .But now winter is here, I don't have any other problems like minor infections, thyroid problems, I'm 26, don't take birth control or any other meds, not pregnant or drinking alcohol, no fever , keep my bedroom cool and my covers and sleepwear light. Here is the surprise , I have HIV, but for a very long time, 11 years now, I'm on meds, my immune system is fine, the latest test done for my hiv were perfect so I know that is not the problem because this is more recent. Only few are severe enough that i have to change my shirt, most are mild around my chest and neck.If a sweat and change my shirt I will not sweat again that night no matter how many covers i put on.Since i searched online to see what causes them i sweat every night, I wake up 3 times a night to check my sweat levels.The only thing that stops them if I keep my cover below my boobs.
My biggest fear is i have lymphoma, I am more prone to it because of my hiv, I'm so scared I don't know if I have any other symptoms or not. My doctor is very busy and thinks I'm a hypochondriac so I try to avoid seeing her without a serious reason.I'm living in hell right now.Any opinions?Do you sweat at night?

Closed Thread