It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lymphomas Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

anki377 HB User
Lightbulb please read this post and then maybe you will find answer to your question!

hello to all,
as I read your posts here I felt your worry about your situation and possible lymphoma! I felt it's so good to write my history here, and to let you know what happened to me and what was the result to put your mind ( most of you,I think! ) at rest !please read it to the end:

I'm 21 now. about 3months ago I realized that there are several enlarged lymph nodes in my neck accidentally!
there was no pain and tenderness from the beginning !
in sonography there are 38 lymphadenopathy in my parotid, mandibular angle, submandibular region,posterior cervical chain on both sides of my neck and they are symmetrical, no pain and tenderness, solid and fluctuable and splenomegaly ( spleen size: 135. 87) and one lymphadenopathy in left axilla !(note:in books has been mentioned that these symptoms are most likely to be lymphoma!)
in CBC wbc is normal, pt is low about 145000, also MCH is low !CXR is also normal! there are no other symptoms!just a sense of nausea and mild swelling in my left armpit which have appeared recently!
also EBV test(mono test) is negative!
my doctor recommended me a biopsy is necessary and so , I had it done about 3 weeks ago!
my pathology result is reactive lymphadenitis with follicular hyperplasia!
I also was tested for toxoplasmosis for caution! I don't have cat, I never eat vegetables and fruits without completely washing them, no contact with soil !nothing! no suspicious contact !I just had a cat about 5 years ago just for a short time(2 or 3 months)!and my toxo test is positive!

so my diagnosis is toxoplasmosis and even there is no necessity for a therapy!

as I read your posts, most of you had asked similar questions and even with less sever symptoms! so I recommend everyone not worry and and be sure that it's not infection at first!as you see my lymphadenopathy came out to be an infection!
I hope that this helped you to find your answer with similar situations and to help you to be less worried!
I wish that all people be healthy all around the world!

thanks for your attention!

Last edited by anki377; 01-03-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
(female)

zeror1213 HB User
Re: please read this post and then maybe you will find answer to your question!

Thank you for taking the time to write this!!

Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
(female)

anki377 HB User
Re: please read this post and then maybe you will find answer to your question!

welcome dear

Closed Thread