It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2004, 12:12 PM   #1
Inactive

beautyqueen911 HB User
Nausea, aching arm

Does anyone else have waves of nausea every once in awhile...not all the time - just every so often. I also get an aching in my left arm now and then that I never had before all of this fun stuff with perimeno started. Anyone else have this? It feels like I'm pregnant at times!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2004, 12:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jacqbu HB User
Re: Nausea, aching arm

Been there, done that, still do with the arm. I understand.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2004, 08:03 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rheanna HB Userrheanna HB User
Exclamation Re: Nausea, aching arm

>Does anyone else have waves of nausea every once in awhile...not all the time - just every so often. I also get an aching in my left arm now and then that I never had before all of this fun stuff with perimeno started. Anyone else have this? It feels like I'm pregnant at times!!<

Brand new to posting so I don't know how "quoting" works, so I'll fake it as I usually do with life. Beautyqueen911: Welcome to menopause! My concern regarding your description of symptoms (aching in left arm and nausea) is that they *may* indicate a heart problem. I suggest you discuss the symptoms with a doctor who is willing to entertain the idea that women's symptoms are different from men's. When the doctor has done tests to rule out heart problems, then you can relax and enjoy the roller coaster that this time of life gives. Keep us posted.

Old 06-19-2004, 09:38 AM   #4
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User

I was getting nausea for awhile. it was not very pleasant! It came out of nowhere and I would usually have to lay down and rest till it subsided. Lately I haven't had much, but since your post I am wondering if it is perimenopause related. I had no idea what brought it on at the times is happened.
Also I do not get arm pain but I am getting crmaping in my feet and toes now- never had that before. It really hurts, especially when I wake up late at night with it. An accupuncturist told me to up the magnesium since it helps with muscle cramps.

Old 06-19-2004, 10:28 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillo pie
I was getting nausea for awhile. it was not very pleasant! It came out of nowhere and I would usually have to lay down and rest till it subsided. Lately I haven't had much, but since your post I am wondering if it is perimenopause related. I had no idea what brought it on at the times is happened.
Also I do not get arm pain but I am getting crmaping in my feet and toes now- never had that before. It really hurts, especially when I wake up late at night with it. An accupuncturist told me to up the magnesium since it helps with muscle cramps.

I get the cramping too and it's annoying. Also the eye twitch (left) is also annoying. My gyne said it was perimenopause and probably with a bit of anxiety. I have the naseau too.

Andrea

Closed Thread