It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2004, 03:14 PM   #1
Veteran

kc1216 HB User
Got my results back

Hi Ladies,

They found nothing wrong. Oh well, off for the endoscopy on Wednesday. When my stomach, gerd symptoms act up it's like a constant burning in my stomach, not to mention the painful cramps I get which zelnorm took care of - now just the burning, burping and anxiety.

I'm sick of things today - I think that is a part of my problem, our governor resigned, that poor korean guy got beheaded, everything on the news is bad. Went on some message boards at abc to read some posts - talk about bleeding liberals - I damn near told them all where to go. They HATE me in there - feels good - is that sick or what?

kc

Old 06-22-2004, 03:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User
Re: Got my results back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1216
Hi Ladies,

They found nothing wrong. Oh well, off for the endoscopy on Wednesday. When my stomach, gerd symptoms act up it's like a constant burning in my stomach, not to mention the painful cramps I get which zelnorm took care of - now just the burning, burping and anxiety.

I'm sick of things today - I think that is a part of my problem, our governor resigned, that poor korean guy got beheaded, everything on the news is bad. Went on some message boards at abc to read some posts - talk about bleeding liberals - I damn near told them all where to go. They HATE me in there - feels good - is that sick or what?

kc
That is great that nothing is wrong. Now you will accept that the IBS and the acid, etc. are perimenopause and also anxiety. I'm glad there is nothing wrong, keep taking the aciphex.

Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2004, 03:53 PM   #3
Veteran

kc1216 HB User

Well hopefully the endoscopy will rule out everything. I was reading about h-pylori - that can cause ulcers and such - it's some kind of germ that gets into your system and they say that 50% of people who suffer from ulcers/gerd and such have this bacteria - can be treated with antibiotics - so I'm going to rule that out (hopefully) and once I do, I will be looking for a therapist to get me through this nasty journey of peri!

kc
ps- how was your day Andrea - bladder ok?

Old 06-22-2004, 04:06 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Well hopefully the endoscopy will rule out everything. I was reading about h-pylori - that can cause ulcers and such - it's some kind of germ that gets into your system and they say that 50% of people who suffer from ulcers/gerd and such have this bacteria - can be treated with antibiotics - so I'm going to rule that out (hopefully) and once I do, I will be looking for a therapist to get me through this nasty journey of peri!

kc
ps- how was your day Andrea - bladder ok?

Peeing like a race horse! Period around the corner. I can feel a little of the IBS and bladder wanting to flame up cause I'm close to another hormone change. Thursday, I have to take the urine test again, so will let you know. But now I have a larger kidney stone (it grew) and pockets in my sigmoid colon, great! And they don't want to take out the kidney stone, great! Also, they want to go up my bladder, haven't scheduled that yet and would like to skip it.

Andrea

Old 06-22-2004, 05:02 PM   #5
Veteran

kc1216 HB User

Can they blast the stone? I don't understand why they want to let it sit there! That is probably what is leaving you w/ blood in your urine and causing you bladder pain! My bladder pain was ruled out so I guess I'll take my xanax.

Get the bladder (cystocopy?) done - They went up mine and saw it was irritated - that was it. Try to rule out everything.

kc

Old 06-22-2004, 07:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Can they blast the stone? I don't understand why they want to let it sit there! That is probably what is leaving you w/ blood in your urine and causing you bladder pain! My bladder pain was ruled out so I guess I'll take my xanax.

Get the bladder (cystocopy?) done - They went up mine and saw it was irritated - that was it. Try to rule out everything.

kc
I just feel like I've been through the mills with doctors. Now I have to go through this. They're going to give me anesthesia for a 15 minute deal. Okay, here I go again. I have the warm burning sensation in the bladder area all the way up to my chest with warm flashes, not sweating. My period is due by Sat. I just don't get this. It does this too when I'm suppose to be ovulating. And I guess I don't ovulate so my hormones decline and it gives me this sensation. Then sometimes I feel panicky before my period. Sickening.

Andrea

Old 06-23-2004, 06:15 AM   #7
Veteran

kc1216 HB User

Yep, bladder is the worst with me right before I'm due. Same thing - burns all the way up to my chest (behind my breasts). I do not understand it at all! There was a site a stumbled upon and I'll have to go hunt for it again since I didn't bookmark it but it was one of the only sites that had something to do with irritated bladder and peri. Most sites talk about incontinence - not this one - it was exactly what we have. Of course there was no answer for it

I felt like crap last night - stomach all bloated, bladder feeling crappy. I did have coffee with caffeine in the morning and a candy bar in the afternoon. I can definitely say I feel more like ***** when I eat stuff like this. I was CRAVING sugar and the addict that I am, HAD TO HAVE IT. My boss even yelled at me for the six back of Reeses Fast Breaks on my desk. I only had one though - normally I'd eat all six in like 2 hours.

You are watching what you eat right? Are you taking your xanax? That does help with the anxiety and it will relax you. I'm getting a therapist next - last option I have.

Feel better today!
kc

Old 06-23-2004, 12:09 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

rmc12 HB User

KC,

Glad to hear that everything is ok. Good luck with the test on Wed.

rmc

Closed Thread