It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2004, 07:13 PM   #1
Inactive

beautyqueen911 HB User
This bleeding is driving me nuts!!

Ok, I start my periods pretty regular since being on the natural progesterone cream. But the last two or three periods, I'm really heavy the first two days, then I start to taper off on the third and fourth day. But then, towards the end of the fourth day, I start getting heavy again! Not really bad, but enough like its starting all over again. Anyone else have this and know WHY?? I can't wait until this is all over!!

Old 07-03-2004, 06:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

twanger HB User
Re: This bleeding is driving me nuts!!

I can't explain why this is happening but it did happen to me as my periods were stopping. I haven't had a period in about 13 months. However, in the previous two years before I stopped that is exactly how my period worked. I was heavy for the first two days, then normal ( where I could go places), and then heavy for a day. I just thought it was the hormones changing. I couldn't wait until the last surge because I knew it would be over. Eventually, that stopped and my periods became one or two days of heavy and then extremely light.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread