It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2004, 08:07 AM   #1

denise48 HB User
Symptom Question

Is it possible to feel loudsy everyday? stomach problems (diar/constip)., no energy. I had a partial hystrec in 1992, ovaries are still intact. I have the viville estrogen patch. Is there anything out there for stomach problems?

Old 07-11-2004, 07:23 AM   #2
(female)

1awesomegranny HB User
Re: Symptom Question

Hi Denise....yep, I feel lousy everyday too, varying degrees. On a good lousy day I almost feel my old self, but something is always there to bug me, mostly tummy troubles. I take a calcium/magnesium supplement a couple times a day along with a b-complex, prilosec (for GERD) and acidophillus. Somedays they help more than others. You could try what I call my "white" diet for a few days to see if your tummy calmed down....rice with maybe a little butter, broiled, baked, boiled chicken or turkey, some fish, banannas, boiled eggs, light toast...and not it large amounts either, nothing too much to fill you to the brim. Its hard tho on a good day to follow it when you're craving tacos and spaghetti and spicy greasy foods!! Canned green beans don't seem to bother me, or beets. And ocassionally I think anxiety sets mine off so I take half an ativan and that seems to help my tummy, I have no idea why...lol
As for the no energy, I think we all get in moods when we feel bad physically for days and possibly weeks on end, and that tends to drain me of energy, kinda get into the vicious cycle of not wanting to do anything to upset my body more, then get tired from loafing around and not eating right....its a hard time to get through, but I know we can!!! There is a multitude of info and great women on this board, read up on as much as you can and that alone will ease your mind and make you feel better!! I hope your day gets better, I'll keep a good thought
Conni

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2004, 02:18 PM   #3

denise48 HB User
Re: Symptom Question

Thanks. My stomach is a little better. I thought the diarrhea was never going to leave. Certain foods and pills upset my stomach. Now my stomach is just a little sore. I need something that will give me energy. My throat has a lumpy feeling that will not leave. I am praying that it will relax one day.

Closed Thread