It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2004, 10:05 PM   #1
(female)

fiveoffive HB User
Message for "hopefully"..

Hello, I have been reading the posts between you and dippity (??)
I didn't notice the dates of the posts but they seem to have ended on your 4th day on the bcp?? I was just wondering how you are doing and hoped to just get an update of sorts from you.
I do hope you are doing well, Dippity seemed to really have done great with her stuff. hope the same is true for you.
Thanks
Ml

Last edited by notevenok; 08-02-2004 at 10:05 PM.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hopefully HB User
Re: Message for "hopefully"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by notevenok
Hello, I have been reading the posts between you and dippity (??)
I didn't notice the dates of the posts but they seem to have ended on your 4th day on the bcp?? I was just wondering how you are doing and hoped to just get an update of sorts from you.
I do hope you are doing well, Dippity seemed to really have done great with her stuff. hope the same is true for you.
Thanks
Ml

MI it's so sweet of you to check on me , you've made my day! Let's see...I think tomorrow will make a week that I've been taking Loestrin 1/20 and I must say that Dipity is correct about me feeling a little better every day. I'm still looking forward to the day that this spacey/lightheaded feeling totally subsides, but if I remember correctly Dipity did say that it took awhile for this peri symptom to subside for her.

I felt really tired, run down, spacey and blah yesterday morning, but by the evening around 9 p.m. (which is when I take the Loestrin) I suddenly had a boost of energy, felt motivated, and calm. I'm still praying for total relief, an I know that it's obtainable. I must admit that I do feel better today than I did 6 days ago.

It will just be great to be able to jump out of bed, like my old self, and maintain a busy lifestyle from sunrise to sunset. To think I use to work out in the gym over an hour and now it's just work getting up. I would have never believed that hormones could cause such a devastating affect upon your life (oops...I'm rambling ).

How are you doing MI?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 08:11 PM   #3
(female)

fiveoffive HB User

Hello Hopefully,
I am so glad to hear you are doing good. I haven't seen anything from dipity, wonder how she is?
I for one am not sure if I am going through peri or not, I have said before I would welcome that compared to some of the things it could be.
SHeesh I don't mind if you ramble, I think it's good to do that, when others come seeking info, sometimes it's one's ramblings where they find their shining star of hope!!
I sure hope you continue to improve, it's sounds like you are on your way! Keep me posted!!!
happiness to you
ML

Old 08-03-2004, 08:40 PM   #4

dipity200 HB User

Hey girls,

I'm doing great glad you asked. I'm so glad you're doing better Hopefully!!! Thanks for asking Notvenok.

Cheers,
Dip

Old 08-04-2004, 08:06 PM   #5
(female)

fiveoffive HB User

Hey dipity! good to see ya here, I swear I feel like I know you two so well, lol Keep in touch!
happiness to you always
ML

Closed Thread