It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2004, 02:04 PM   #1
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User
Follow-up to accupunture and peri menopause symptoms

It has been 5 weeks since I began accupunture for extreme perimenopause symptoms I have had for over a year. I go weekly and also take Chinese Hebal pills I am given for it. The first few weeks I did not feel anything and thought my symptoms were not going away. But I decided to commit to 6 weeks of treatment. I now have to tell you all I feel great. The symptoms are either gone or mild, so I am not feeling so bad. Best of all is the sadness and depression has lifted. Everyone has said how good I look and act and I feel it. It really is an alternative to treating perimenopause/menopause. If you have any doubts do a web search on it and you will get many hits related to accupunture and its effectiveness to perimenopause.

Old 08-18-2004, 01:12 PM   #2
(female)

kornpoper HB User
Re: Follow-up to accupunture and peri menopause symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by armadillo pie
It has been 5 weeks since I began accupunture for extreme perimenopause symptoms I have had for over a year. I go weekly and also take Chinese Hebal pills I am given for it. The first few weeks I did not feel anything and thought my symptoms were not going away. But I decided to commit to 6 weeks of treatment. I now have to tell you all I feel great. The symptoms are either gone or mild, so I am not feeling so bad. Best of all is the sadness and depression has lifted. Everyone has said how good I look and act and I feel it. It really is an alternative to treating perimenopause/menopause. If you have any doubts do a web search on it and you will get many hits related to accupunture and its effectiveness to perimenopause.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
(female)

kornpoper HB User

Are you still getting relief from the depression? I am willing to try accupressure if it would help to relieve my periomenopause depression.

Old 08-18-2004, 04:49 PM   #4
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User

I am still going weekly to accupunture and yes I feel better all the time. It is subtle but it feels like a fog has been lifted. I feel lighter, happier, no tender breast ( it really helped with that), and have an overall feeling of well being. I do not know why more women do not try it. Two friends who have done it before me were my examples- I saw so much change in them physically and so I was modivated to feel better I figured I'd try it. Many of the peri symptoms are gone or not so overt, so I can go on with my life. I was reading Christine Northrop's book this week and she brings it up as well.
So I am going to continue to go weekly to keep working on any physical stuff.

Closed Thread