It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 09:48 AM   #1

susan62 HB User
I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

Well the strange lady is myself.And yes sometimes I think I make myself nervous,can anyone relate? I had a tubal nearly 14 years ago and 12 years ago had a partial hyst. Why wasnt I told of all of these symptoms, they have been going on now for 13 years I have been to numerous doctors tried different meds all to be told it was in my head but by male Dr's Imagaine that and I live in IN where all Dr's would like to practice since the laws really protect them. Any way in the local paper today it says a seminar is being held one week from today and given by a woman and the topic is How to Survive Menapause and the period of life leading up to this. WELL SIGN ME UP.Cos I can probably tell her more symptoms than she knows about.The strangest one is and started about 3 days ago I have pain in my chest area and if I move a certain way it sounds like a bone popping its one of the strangest symptoms yet. Anyone else experience this? Well thanks all for letting this strange lady vent.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:26 AM   #2

doremela HB User
Re: I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan62
Well the strange lady is myself.And yes sometimes I think I make myself nervous,can anyone relate? I had a tubal nearly 14 years ago and 12 years ago had a partial hyst. Why wasnt I told of all of these symptoms, they have been going on now for 13 years I have been to numerous doctors tried different meds all to be told it was in my head but by male Dr's Imagaine that and I live in IN where all Dr's would like to practice since the laws really protect them. Any way in the local paper today it says a seminar is being held one week from today and given by a woman and the topic is How to Survive Menapause and the period of life leading up to this. WELL SIGN ME UP.Cos I can probably tell her more symptoms than she knows about.The strangest one is and started about 3 days ago I have pain in my chest area and if I move a certain way it sounds like a bone popping its one of the strangest symptoms yet. Anyone else experience this? Well thanks all for letting this strange lady vent.
I had a hysto 6 yrs. back and my doctor never mentioned the many trials that I would be going through. The sound that you are hearing in your chest may be a result of bone density problems a symptom of menopause. I'm on bioidentical all natural progesterone cream. And I can't say enough about how its really helped me. go to [ removed ] and at the very least learn the natural alternative that many women are using that is safe.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-19-2004 at 12:49 PM. Reason: do not post commercial websites, use brand names only.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2004, 10:33 AM   #3

doremela HB User
Exclamation Re: I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

I was in the same boat girl. My doc really never mentioned about all the
problems that would result from my hysto 6yrs back. He just wanted to prescribe drugs. Did my research and I'm on bioidentical all natural progesterone cream. It works! That's all I have to say. You probably have weak bone density which is a result of your lack of the progesterone hormone.
I read about a lot of the symptoms at [ removed ] but I use the cream on the site also. look into it. just do your research you will be surprised at what you will learn.
be well.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-19-2004 at 12:46 PM. Reason: do not post commercial websites, use brand names only.

Old 08-19-2004, 10:51 AM   #4

susan62 HB User
Angry Re: I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremela
I was in the same boat girl. My doc really never mentioned about all the
problems that would result from my hysto 6yrs back. He just wanted to prescribe drugs. Did my research and I'm on bioidentical all natural progesterone cream. It works! That's all I have to say. You probably have weak bone density which is a result of your lack of the progesterone hormone.
I read about a lot of the symptoms at whysuffer.com but I use the cream on the site also. look into it. just do your research you will be surprised at what you will learn.
be well.
Thanks for the input I already checked out the site you mentioned,Would you say it works and how long until the cream showed results.I am nearly at my wits end .Seems as though lately the good days are so far apart it make me wonder what will happen next so on a good day its hard to let my guard down

Old 08-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #5

susan62 HB User
Re: I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

Well if I'm in the same boat,and I dont mean to sound negative But when will the boat dock?Will it be when I have a big hump on my back.I just recently started taking calcium supplements will this help with the bone and joint pain?
Signed,THE STRANGE LADY

Old 08-19-2004, 11:30 AM   #6

doremela HB User
Talking Re: I met a strange lady, she makes me nervous!

My symptoms were getting worse trust me not only was I away from the pier but I was in the deep ocean with my symptoms. Ok, you will see a change in the end of the 1st month, it may be a single good day but you will notice something different, in a positive way. In months 2 through 3 you will start feeling much better every day. Hot flashes will be eased in at least 3 months. It takes time for natural hormones to get into your system. Very Important!
Take it everyday. do not miss a day! And when you go through tense problems during the day add more. See your levels probably are so low that your body is craving and will use the progesterone that you provide.
My doc is now on it.
My sister and her friends.
You'll see, You'll see.
But remember, take it everyday!

Closed Thread