It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 04:41 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

nero HB User
Real Fatigue - 1st cycle missed on my 45th b'day

I missed my first cycle on my b'day and confirmed through drug store test and dr's two test today definitely not pregnant. So... I guess this is it - Perimenopause... ???

I just wondered if anybody else getting major fatigue or if this is symptom... I can hardly keep my head up... kind of like prior to getting my cycle normally. Dr. asked if I had hot flushes but not major ... mainly had night sweats at 39 years to 40 but not for quite a few years.

I did feel kind of emotional about the missed cycle as I didn't feel pregnant and glad I wasn't - but also felt wierd to be entering this new phase of my life. I lost four years due to injury and just now recovering from two major back surgeries.

However, I have had incredible FEELINGS for my husband for the last few months and he is glad of that.. but I have noticed a major difference.. now I just feel TTTTTired like crazy.

Question of the day is " how do you judge your cycle now re; birth control " and is anybody of the same major fatigue experience.

I hope somebody has some inputl. I feel kind of freakish about the whole thing having just gotten through surgeries with a plate in my throat/neck and now this. Does it ever end?

Oh well thanks... any input is appreciated.... nieve nero

Last edited by nero; 08-31-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2004, 01:28 PM   #2
Veteran

armadillo pie HB User
Re: Real Fatigue - 1st cycle missed on my 45th b'day

I also had extreme fatigue and still some but not as bad. I started accupunture and it has been like a wonder cure. I go weekly to a college ( so I only pay $25.00 for a 2 hour session). The accupuncture with the Chinese Herbs I take for peri- symptoms and fatigue have really kicked in. Also since my period has dissappeared on some months I did not know how to start up with the progesterone cream I was taking ( usually on day 7 of my cycle), so the Doctor of Chinese Medicine told me that on missed months to count the fulll moon as the first day of my period. I have done so and got back on the progesterone cream and have been regular again for the last 4 months.
So this is one way to approach what you are going through.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread