It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2004, 02:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User
Noticing a big change on 6th and 7th day of cycle

Well, I totally notice and have been noticing a huge change in my attitude, the way my body feels and just the anxiety on the 6th and 7th day of my cycle. I've been watching myself very closely and notice that if I ovulate, I ovulate earlier now and if I don't, I still get this anxiety etc. on the 6th and 7th day of my cycle. Now last month I didn't use the progesterone creme at all cause I went two straight months using it while waiting for my period, so I gave myself a month break, but now I'm getting itchy again, temper flying off the handle, anxiety, senstive to temperature change again. etc. etc. etc.

So now I'm trying to decide if I want to begin the progesterone creme again, and to begin it now. If anyone has any say so, please jump right in, that's why Im venting, not sure what to do. I've been having headaches every day since I've gotten my period which was 7 days ago. Anyways, the anxiety just bothers the heck out of me and wondering how you girls are doing with it too.

Andrea

Old 09-05-2004, 12:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

jacqbu HB User
Re: Noticing a big change on 6th and 7th day of cycle

I just started the progesterone cream this past month. I was told to use it day 12 to day 26 of my cycle. I started my period on day 28. This is day 6 and I feel a lttle more nervous today. I'm going to do like my Dr. said and start using it again on day 12. Dr. weeks says day 10 through day 26. May be you should use it day 12 to 26 and see what happens. I started to feel better using it but I know it takes 2 to 3 months to regulate. The first month she said to use 1/4 teaspoon 2 times a day then the following months 1/4 tsp once a day.

Good luck,
Jacq.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2004, 03:12 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqbu
I just started the progesterone cream this past month. I was told to use it day 12 to day 26 of my cycle. I started my period on day 28. This is day 6 and I feel a lttle more nervous today. I'm going to do like my Dr. said and start using it again on day 12. Dr. weeks says day 10 through day 26. May be you should use it day 12 to 26 and see what happens. I started to feel better using it but I know it takes 2 to 3 months to regulate. The first month she said to use 1/4 teaspoon 2 times a day then the following months 1/4 tsp once a day.

Good luck,
Jacq.
Hi Jacq. I use the progesterone creme. Didn't use it this past month cause I used it two months straight until I got my period. Because I'm 45, almost 46 and definitely perimenopause, I can start on day 6. I started it on day 8 or 9. Oh well, still hasn't helped much. Thanks Jacq.

Andrea

Old 09-05-2004, 03:21 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

jacqbu HB User

I know all this is a pain. I have been having sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary area. It's like someone with an ice pick is stabbing me for a few seconds then it quits. I ovulated from my right side this cycle.

:-) Jacq.

Old 09-05-2004, 05:48 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqbu
I know all this is a pain. I have been having sharp stabbing pains in my right ovary area. It's like someone with an ice pick is stabbing me for a few seconds then it quits. I ovulated from my right side this cycle.

:-) Jacq.

Yeah, I get this too.

Old 09-07-2004, 07:36 AM   #6

PennyD HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainfante
Yeah, I get this too.
Andrea,
For the past 3 years I have had these slight stabbbing pains in the area of my ovary down to my vagina. It almost feels like some one pinching me. I don't have them every month, matter of fact I haven't noticed them since I started the natural progesterone cream in Feburary of this year. My 6th and 7th days make me feel more anxiety too. This is my 9th day of this cycle. I have noticed that in the past months I would feel that way especially if I have a longer cycle. I went 5 days with very light spotting on the 6th and 7th day this time. My pharmacist and I have discussed how many days to use the cream. My endo/gyn started me at day 14 until menses. Then she had me on over load, my estrogen dominance went berserk in April. So I was so confused I skipped May. I called her office but they were not at all helpful. So I talked with the compounding pharmacist that makes the cream and he told me for June to use it days 5-25. That really helped since I am so low on progesterone at this point. In July I waited until days 7-25 and in August I did the same. I am starting it today on day 9. I am trying to work myself to start on days 12-26. When I FINALLY after 4 phone calls got to speak with the nurse she told me to use the cream however I needed to so I would feel better. Soooo.... that is the method I choose along with advise from the pharmacist. Hope you feel better soon!!
Penny

Closed Thread