It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2005, 12:55 PM   #1

DebraL HB User
bad taste in mouth

I was surprised to find this listed as one of the symptoms of menopause. I have been expereincing this off and on for several months. I just saw my gynecologist yesterday and she had never heard this associated with menopause. Anyone here know anything about it/ experienced it?

Old 05-27-2005, 02:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hopefully HB User
Re: bad taste in mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebraL
I was surprised to find this listed as one of the symptoms of menopause. I have been expereincing this off and on for several months. I just saw my gynecologist yesterday and she had never heard this associated with menopause. Anyone here know anything about it/ experienced it?
I've also had this symptoms along with a change in my body odor, unfortunately not for the best. My daughter says the smell is from my decaying ovaries...I'm beginning to think she's right .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2005, 08:39 PM   #3

DebraL HB User
Re: bad taste in mouth

Thank goodness..Im not alone...I have been bouncing this question around various boards trying to figure it out and then I found it on the 35 symptoms list! It doesnt seem to be one of the most common ones, but it must not be UNcommon if it made the list. The taste started out as what Id describe as 'metallic' .Now Id just call it 'bad'..It doesnt affect my breath or sense of taste or anything. Its just icky and annoying.

Closed Thread