It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2006, 09:19 AM   #1
(female)

1awesomegranny HB User
Searching for?

Hey Ladies...
Does anyone ever feel like this time in their life brings about questions and searching and seeking feelings? I seem to question everything I do and have done, the decisions I've made and the choices I have to make; I question my faith and wonder if I should search out something new....I guess its just a random feeling of being unsettled. I try to be logical about things, but then I question my logic!! I used to be clear headed and precise and a snap decision maker....but it feels like I'm just searching now...but for what I don't know. Keeping in touch via this boards helps, the advice I've gotten here is priceless....but I'm still searching...hhhmmm does this feeling stop?
Conni

Last edited by 1awesomegranny; 01-21-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
(female)

Diane05 HB User
Re: Searching for?

one_awesome_granny2003, I can certainly relate to your thoughts and questionsl...I think we all can, that's why we come on this board, searching for answers and hopefully, helping someone along the way. Keep posting, maybe you will find answers..., at least to some of your questions...I know that's what I am going to do!!! Instead of getting my groove back....I've got my yahoo back...lol, you can, too!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2006, 12:34 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

deinee HB User

Hi Ladies,
I agree with you completely. I never used to question the things that I now do. I wonder to how I got lucky enough to live where I do, or have the great family I do. I read or hear about the awful things happening to others around the world and just can't imagine how I would ever be able to handle that. I'm one of those people that gets upset over the small things. Worry about everything. I do think as I get older, I have really began to be more thankful than before. Even though I'm a worry wart, I do know how blessed I am and I hang on to that. I am so lucky that my family is healthy and happy. I would much rather dwell on all my aches and pains that be worrying about a family members health. I know those days may come, but hopefully I can gather up strength to be helpful instead of a basket case. Each new day, something different! Ann

Old 01-18-2006, 02:23 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

I C Hot HB User

I think you all have described some parts of me. I seem to worry more then I used to and I question everything. I hate to do this to my family or more specificly to my husband. I know when I'm doing it and can't seem to stop, it's like I have to prove I'm right. I do always seem to be searching for the right answers and the right way to do something, and etc.....

Thank you for listening, Julie

Closed Thread