My stomach has been crazy the last few months. What I experience changes constantly so I have a hard time trying to figure out what's going on and, to eleminate foods if they are the cause. Here's a list. Is anyone else having all or some of these issues?
- Feeling as though you had swallowed a boulder
- a tight painful feeling in the lower right-hand side, almost in the back
- Burning as though someone had thrown a match into your stomach after eating things like tomatoes,spicy foods, etc
- Bouts of dirreah followed by periods of constipaiton
- A tight feeling of soreness in the stomach area
These symptoms come and go. Sometimes I have good days or even good weeks then, WHAM one or all come back with a vengence. Oh yes, I forgot to mention the latest adventure in hormone heaven....I have stomach issues at night in conjunction with night sweats (which I thought had ceased for good). If my stomach feels okay then I don't seem to get the night sweats.
I had my gall bladder out about 4 years ago and I have even experienced pain that feels like gall bladder pain. My doctor informed me that it is possible to get gall stones after gall bladder surgery. Gee, that made me happy.
I feel helpless, hapless and hopeless. Can anyone out there shed any light on this nightmare?