It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2006, 06:15 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

viktik HB User
Internal and external burning...

Hi,

Does anyone out there get occasional heartburn, a burning feeling in your esophagus or stomach, and a burning feeling on your legs, feet or back? I get all of this. It comes and goes. When it comes, it doesn't last too long, but it really causes my health anxiety to kick in. I will be seeing my doctor this coming Thursday, so I will tell him about it, and also about the tightness that I get in my chest every evening...

If some of you tell me that you get this also, then I might calm down a little!

Have a good Sunday everyone...

viktik

Old 06-06-2006, 07:25 AM   #2
(female)

alwaysaworrier HB User
Re: Internal and external burning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktik
Hi,

Does anyone out there get occasional heartburn, a burning feeling in your esophagus or stomach, and a burning feeling on your legs, feet or back? I get all of this. It comes and goes. When it comes, it doesn't last too long, but it really causes my health anxiety to kick in. I will be seeing my doctor this coming Thursday, so I will tell him about it, and also about the tightness that I get in my chest every evening...

If some of you tell me that you get this also, then I might calm down a little!

Have a good Sunday everyone...

viktik
Don't know if this is what you mean or not...........but I have got (about three times in the space of about 5/6 months) this awful sorta burning feeling from esophagus or stomach area which goes right up to my throat.....it's awful and also frightening. I am assuming it is heartburn but not certain as I never was a sufferer of heartburn. It lasts anywhere from 5 to 15 mins. You know I haven't even mentioned it to my doc yet as I am just so sick of various symptoms....i don't know whether this is what you are having or not but your post caught my eye. I also get slight chest pains especially when my period is due and during period - not bad but picky little pains.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread