It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Menopause Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2006, 05:23 PM   #1
(female)

slimseeker HB User
Question Please describe your bloat symptoms

Hi fellow sufferers,

I have read that many of you suffer bloat. Can you please decribe your bloat? I am lately bloated from the stomach area clear down into the lower abdomen area. I am so gassy I feel I could launch a rocket LOL. I am miserable with this. My stomach is distended, and I hurt all around my belly area. Is this how yours is? I feel like I'm 6 mos. pregnant...lol

Thanks. You all have a good one and hang in there. I'm so glad I have this place to come to for Q&A.

Hugs
slimseeker

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2006, 06:41 AM   #2
(female)

Mistyeyze HB User
Re: Please describe your bloat symptoms

That's how I feel too when I get the bloat.... like I'm pregnant Why does this happen? Anybody know? For me, eating smaller meals more frequently helps. Maybe others will have suggestions because I could use some too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2006, 06:53 AM   #3
(female)

slimseeker HB User
Mistyeyze

Hi Mistyeyze,

Thanks for your response! I get that feeling you described, too. I had to chuckle at your alien reference to it..lol.

You are right about eating smaller meals. I have found that to be true. I find it's best to spread it out over the course of the day in smaller portions.

I can always tell when I get the bloat though my period will begin within a couple days. I have had a never ending period since Apr. 21. I think in the past 6 weeks I have only had 2 weeks I did not have any type of bleeding. Do you notice this bloat worse before your period? Have you too, experienced any irregular bleeding as I...........I call my period lately the never ending period. It seems as if I only get 7 days without and then it begins spotting again for a few days and then 7 days nothing till it all starts over.

Oh the joys of peri m huh? We must keep laughing to keep from crying huh? lol. It sounds as though you do that. Have a good one

Hugs
Slimseeker

Old 06-13-2006, 06:56 AM   #4
(female)

Alabasterlyn HB User

I have found that drinking hot water with a slice of lemon in it first thing in the morning helps a lot with bloating

Old 06-13-2006, 07:03 AM   #5
(female)

slimseeker HB User

Hi Littlebrooklyn,

I can't stand room temp water let alone hot, but man at this point I will try it..who cares lol. I love iced water with lemon, but will try this.

Thanks so much for the tip. I'm sure this will help others too.

Hugs
slimseeker

Closed Thread